This solo episode walks through 8 of the quality lessons I learned by losing 100lbs over the last 10 years. They are:
- Change takes time
- Change starts from a small decision
- More pain does not equal more pain/Quality is free.
- Prevention is part of performance
- Environment is as critical as habit
- Managing constraint changes as the quality journey evolves
- Quality is conformance to requirements
- Data is important. MY data is the most important.
- Outperforming a bad process is complacency waiting to happen
I hope you enjoyed this solo episode! Wishing you all the best and a happy holiday season!